1.3
Turnaround Time

Sent me a scary guy, he lied & said he was bonded & insured. He was not either.

Showed up the first time with zero tools? Ok one day wasted.

Second day, he was late. Did a HORRIBLE job. I was so afraid of him, I let it go.

My place is a mess because of him. He was a very angry man. Not cool. I am still upset. No receipt. He never returned my emails.

The tile he replaced does not match.

ZERO water pressure.

My Kitchen sink leaks. He left my place a mess.

He lied he lied he lied.

I feel the company should screen. really?

You put a single woman in a situation with a HUGE crazy man?

You will have someone killed if you do not interview them. I could have posted on Craigs List with the same results.

You just send anybody. What exactly IS your service??

You people are not OK. Plus you called me daily forever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no insrance. no licence" of renovation experts appointment and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Renovation Experts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned renovation experts appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Renovation Experts.

Had an Experience with Renovation Experts?

Comments